Save $$$ By Installing Yourself
Aerators are one the easiest upgrades you can make that don’t require hiring a professional to install. Empower yourself with step by step RPS manuals, and lifetime support from our friendly expert help line included in every purchase.
Always incorporate aeration slowly
Start aeration slowly for older ponds, ponds that have never aeration applied, and stocked fish ponds. This allows the pond chemistry to gradually adapt to higher levels of oxygen. Here’s the plan that we always recommend to customers...
Day 1: Turn the aerator on for 30 minutes
Day 2: 1 hours
Day 3: 1.5 Hours
Day 4: 2 hours
Continue adding 30 minutes each day until you reach 24/7 aeration run time.
Install as Easy as...
Connect Air Stone
Place into Pond
Connect Air Stone
Place into Pond
You can install yourself in a single afternoon. No scheduling expensive installers and having them get lost. No strangers walking around your land. Pump while enjoying peace and quiet at the same time.
Peace of mind knowing RPS engineers are ready to pick up the phone if you need us. Industry-Leading Warranties and the RPS Water Assurance Plan to make sure you have the right pump, parts, and tools for a fast and easy install.
- Basic plumbing with teflon tape, use of a screwdriver, following some simple wiring instructions
Our goal is to arm you with the equipment and knowledge to take control of your water and save a fistful of money doing it. RPS Fountains and Aerators are for backyard family ponds to prize winning bass factories.
Why More Americans Trust RPS
Our Pledges to You
- Be a company our Grandfathers would have trusted. The trend of ‘outsourcing’ customer support after the sale is a trend we wholeheartedly oppose. We are an American, family run company and our USA engineers support you before and after the sale.
- No sales pressure. Ever. Nobody in the company is paid on commission. We think this is important. Their role is to make sure they find the right pump for you and your well. If we don’t have a livestock solar pump that will suit your needs, we will help you find a solution elsewhere. Our job is to help get you water.
- Reliable Water. All manufactured products have occasional issues and we can’t claim to be perfect. However, we are proud of a near perfect track record in getting our customers water. This starts with selling a pump sized for your usage with our Water Assurance Plan and promptly addressing warranty issues to get you up and pumping again quickly.
- Give you the power! When you control your ability to pump water out of the ground, whether that is in the field or at home, it makes you more resilient and independent. We are here to help educate you about solar water pumping for livestock and our systems over the phone, with our manual - so you can install yourself. Take control of your water supply today.
- Fight for the American rancher. RPS is a David & Goliath story of a small American company fighting against a big European pump corporation that cares more about profits then the longevity of their pumps and the sky-high price for ranchers. Thanks to all our customers for the support of small business vs. foreign corporations trying to profit off some of the hardest working people in our great nation.
-The RPS Team